Frequently Asked Questions
1. Convention Classes - how long are they?
Conventions have a number of classes running at the same time with different instructors. ie anywhere from three to six 90 min class running at the same time. There are 5 time slots per day inc the evening. These classes are chosen on the day. The class Schedule is released about 2 weeks before the convention.
2. Pre & Post Convention Classes - How are they different to Convention classes?
Pre & Post convention classes are all day classes with just one specific instructor. They go for 7 hours. These classes are generally pre booked as numbers are very limited. These classes are held before & after the convention and are ticketed separately to the convention.
3. Cancellation Policy. Can I sell my ticket to someone else?
To view cancellation policy go to ........ CANCELLATION POLICY
4. Class Schedule. When is the class schedule released?
Usually 2 weeks before a convention.
5. Can I share my convention ticket?
Convention tickets CANNOT be shared with another person.